Aromatherapy Diffuser – Professional Grade (Orbis Nox Vitis)
Aromatherapy is considered a great, alternative approach for cosmetic purposes and also some alternative healing solutions.
This is a technique which provides the comfortable and soothing environment usually found in spas. The same thing can now be done at your home by using oil diffusers which mostly use Ultrasonic technology for adding healthy essential oil aromas into the diffuser.
The manufacturer Aromis has come up with some really amazing products where special importance is given to the visual looks of the product as well as the main features. This particular feature-rich diffuser looks great and performs well too. Many customers have tried this product and it has lived well up to their expectations.
The Aromis aromatherapy diffuser comes with an all-glass bottle and a strong wooden base. The structure of the glass and the wooden base is completely natural with no plastic or artificial components used at all. These can cause corrosion while in contact with the essential oils so the manufacturer has focused on ensuring safe and long term use of the product. It has a built-in timer as well to offer you periodic ON/OFF operation. The product is lightweight so can be carried around easily due to its portability. You can use it in the home, spa, workplace or gym. You can add customized settings to the preset timer in any range from 4 to 8 hours if the 1 hour option is not sufficient. You need to make a request for this while ordering the diffuser.
- Aesthetics are its unique selling point and the product is available in different colors and styles. The main difference comes in the wooden base which is available in different shades and styles to add extra appeal to your room
- The product doesn’t use any artificial or plastic material which may possibly come in contact with the natural oil
- Durability ensire that the diffuser will have a long life with little maintenance needed. Furthermore, the external beauty of the glass top and the wooden base will stand the test of time
- This stunning diffuser is ideal as a gift. The device is furnished with exceptionally beautiful handmade pieces of functional art
- The built-in timer has 6 x 10 minute cycles. This causes it to turn on and off every 10 minutes with a complete shutdown of the diffuser after 1 hour. This is good for those users who turn on the equipment but often forget to turn it off
- Cleaning is essential but it is not easy. It tends to clog very easily
- You can shut off the system after a certain time but there is no auto-shut feature at all. So, if you forget to turn off the diffuser and it runs out of oil before the time comes according to its preset timer, then you are in trouble!
- Some users find the product overpriced when evaluating its features and comparing it with a range of other similar products
The design and the visual appeal is the best part about the product.
The preset ON/OFF timer is good for busy people.
The product is overpriced but the durability and longevity of the diffuser acts to offset this slightly.
Pay close attention to the pros and cons before deciding if this model is right for you.