GreenAir Spa Vapor 2.0 Essential Oil Diffuser | 2016 Review
GreenAir Spa Vapor 2.0 Essential Oil Diffuser Review
GreenAir is an almost unknown manufacturer but they have plenty of products on the market.
In their recent line-up, the most prominent has been the GreenAir Spa Vapor 2.0 Essential Oil Diffuser.
This diffuser has the latest technology and serves as both an ionizer and a mist-producing diffuser.
It creates an enchanting and aromatic environment with the ability to operate for many hours. It can be an ideal companion in the home or at work.
Let’s have a look into its specs and features to get you familiar with what it offers…
What Makes It Great
The diffuser has an excellent design and structure.
- 5 inches x 4 inches x 7 inches and comes in a 1 pound package
- Pearl white finish that is illuminated with LED lights while running
- Made of BPA-free plastic with no health or environmental risks
- Choose between 4 different colored lights (blue, purple, green and red)
- Run up to 8 hours or use the intermittent setting for up to 10 hours which is the longest operating time you will find
- Auto shut-off feature to switch off when the water tank is empty
- Ultrasonic pulsating function gives out cold mist without heating up the liquid
- Ionizer purifies and cleanses the air while diffusing your essential oil
- Whisper-quiet functionality enabling comfortable use at night
- 1 year warranty and quick customer support for any issue you might have
- Compact design suits any décor and interior adding subtle elegance
- Dual functions for aromatherapy & air purification
- 4 setting options to choose from with a button for mist control, including 1,2,3 & intermittent function
- Continuously rotating LED lights you can choose to stop at one or shut them off completely
- 150 ml water reservoir allows for up to 8 hours of use depending upon which settings you have selected
- Fill up to 400 square feet making it suitable for any medium sized room
- Use a variety of essential oils including citrus
- Maintain & clean easily with a soft damp cloth
- Do not use cold water, extremely hot water or distilled water. Only use lukewarm water with 5-6 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Over-filling the diffuser past the fill line can cause spills and ruin the internal circuits
A Terrific Option For Any Potential Buyers
The GreenAir Spa Vapor 2.0 Essential Oil Diffuser is designed to offer users the best features with a complete set of controlled options.
We highly recommend this diffuser for anyone who is looking for an affordable and versatile product and you can get your very own by heading over to Amazon today!